Wednesday 24 September 2014

More pictures!

Sorry for the delay with the blogging and uploading the pictures. I arrived home Sunday morning after rather emotional goodbyes to everyone who made my short time in Uganda so special. The hardest part by far was saying goodbye to all of these beautiful children who have come to mean so much to me.

For everyone that donated, here is a little look at just how much joy and excitement the tables brought with them. The children were so happy. They were jumping up and down, grinning from ear to ear. They helped me move all the desks into the classrooms (which are now starting to look like real classrooms and not just empty rooms with random benches in them). They then all sang a thank you song and it was so loud and beautiful, I really wish you all could have been there to see it for yourselves and understand how much of a difference you made.







No comments:

Post a Comment